Best Buy and Amazon are both running big sales today. Best Buy is offering deals on dozens of laptops, tablets, TVs, and other devices as part of a 2-day anniversary sale. And Amazon is offering deep discounts on a bunch of Amazon devices today… including the best price to date for the 4K HDR-ready, pendant-style Amazon fire TV.
You can snag one for just $40 today.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Amazon device sale
- Amazon Fire TV (4K HDR) for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Cube w/hands-free Alexa for $90 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV (4K HDR) + Amazon Echo Dot for $80 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $70 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo for $85 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Plus for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show for $130 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition for $80 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition for $160 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 8 w/32GB for $60 – Amazon
- Microsoft Suface Pro w/Core M3/4GB/128GB + type cover for $649 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 720 12.5″ convertible w/Core i5-7200U/8GB/128GB for $600 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 920 13.9″ 4K convertible w/Core i7-8550U/16GB/512GB for $1350 – Best Buy
- Acer R11 11.6″ convertible Chromebook w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $199 – Best Buy
- Apple iPad mini 4 for $275 – Best Buy
- Select Samsung tablets for $130 and up – Best Buy
- NVIDIA Shield TV w/media remote for $140 – Best Buy
- Logitech z533 multimedia speakers (3-piece) for $50 – Best Buy
- Sony WH-CH700N wireless over-ear noise canceling headphones for $98 – Amazon
- TP-Link AC750 WiFi range extender for $22 – Amazon (coupon: 20TPLINK)
- TP-Link Deco whole home mesh WiFi router 3-pack for $160 – Amazon (coupon: 20TPLINK)
- Nintendo Switch for $280 – AntOnline (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.