Have a decent WiFi router that works in most of your house? You could buy a new model and hope that it broadcasts a stronger signal. Or you could buy one of those newfangled mesh networking, whole-home WiFi systems and place two or three routers around your house.
But those options can get pretty expensive. A cheaper option worth considering? A WiFi-range extender.
They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and price points. But B&H is running a pretty attractive deal: today you can pick up a TP-Link RE360 AC1200 dual band range extender for $35.
The RE360 includes adjustable external antennas, an AC plug on the front (so that you can plug it into the wall, but still use the wall jack to plug in a lamp or whatever). It seems to get mixed reviews at Amazon and Amazon UK, so it may not be the perfect solution for all settings. But it is a lot cheaper than buying a multi-pack of whole-home WiFi routers.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
PC, mobile, and networking accessories
- TP-Link AC1200 WiFi range extender for $35 – B&H
- Logitech M570 wireless trackball mouse for $20 – Walmart
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Bluetooth laser mouse for $30 – Best Buy
- Aukey 10,050 mAh portable USB charger w/QC 3.0 for $18 – Amazon (coupon: ZDGWM8R7)
- Adjustable desks and accessories for $18 – $187 – Amazon
- Apple iPad mini 4 w/128GB for $300 – Walmart
- Microsoft Surface Pro w/Core i5/8GB/128GB for $799 – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface Laptop w/Core i5/4GB/128GB for $698 – Amazon
- HP Stream 11.6″ Win10 notebook w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB/Office 365 1-year subscription for $140 – eTechGalaxy (via eBay)
- Samsung 250 GB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe SSD for $95 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXPXEV3)
- Team 64GB microSDXC card for $12 – Newegg
- Intel NUC barebones mini PC w/Core i3-7100U for $268 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPXEV38)
- Google Home mini smart speaker for $37 – eTechGalaxy (via eBay)
- Name your price for a bundle of $371 worth of Doctor Who and Torchwood audiobooks and audio dramas – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.