Nearly a year after launch, the google Pixelbook is still one of the best Chromebooks money can buy. With a list price of $999 and up, it’s also one of the most expensive.
That’s still a lot of money by Chromebook standards, but it’s not bad for a 12.3 inch convertible with a 2400 x 1600 pixel touchscreen display, an Intel Core i7 Kaby Lake-Y processor, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, a 360-degree hinge, active pen support (pen sold separately), and a chassis that measures 0.4 inches thick and which weighs just under 2.5 pounds.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Google Pixelbook 12.3″ convertible w/Core i5-7Y57/8GB/128GB for $749 – Best Buy
- Samsung Chromebook Pro 12.3″ convertible w/Core M3-6Y30/4GB/64GB for $480 – Best Buy
- Samsung Chromebook Plus 12.3′ convertible w/OP1/4GB/32GB for $400 – Best Buy
- Acer Swift 3 14″ laptop w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/256GB for $580 – Newegg
- Asus Pro B9440 14″ laptop w/Core i7-7500U/16GB/512GB for $860 – Newegg
PC and mobile accessories
- RAVPower 16,750 mAh portable battery for $22 – Amazon (coupon: LILIRPPB010)
- PNY 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $13 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPWRV22)
- Logitech Performance Mouse MX wireless mouse for $40 – Best Buy
- Name your price for $461 worth of digital cookbooks – Humble Bundle
- Guns of Icarus Alliance PC game for free – Humble Store
- Bundle of 4 Stardock PC games for $40 – Stardock
- Black Friday in July early access sale – Best Buy (my Best Buy account required)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.