My Instant Pot arrived yesterday and I’ve already made a pretty good bean and brown rice soup and a big pot of steel cut oats. I could have made either dish on a stove top, but using a pressure cooker was faster and allowed me to leave the dishes cooking unattended.
So far I’m a fan. I just wish we had a little more counter space for it.
Anyway, I missed out on Amazon’s Prime Day $59 deal, so I wound up buying the 6 quart, 7-in-1 Instant Pot for $75 over the weekend. But yesterday Walmart put a 6-in-1 model on sale for $49 and today Amazon matched the price.
So if you don’t need a yogurt maker function, this probably the best price to date for one of the most popular multi-function pressure cooker/slow cooker devices on the market.
That said, Best Buy is running a sale on pressure cookers and air fryers, so if you’re willing to go with an off-brand model you might be able to save even more money.
Here are some of the day’s best deals… and I promise this is probably my last time highlighting the Instant Pot (this week, anyway).
Contertop kitchen appliances
- Instant Pot LUX60V3 6-quart 6-in-1 cooker for $49 – Amazon
- Gourmia 6-quart pressure cooker for $40 – Best Buy
- Select pressure cookers and air fryers for up to $60 off – Best Buy
- HP Stream 11.6″ Win10 laptop w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB/Office 365 12 month subscription for $150 – e-techgalaxy (via eBay)
- HP Stream 14″ Win10 laptop w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $160 – 232tech (via eBay)
PC and mobile accessories
- Logitech MK540 advanced wireless mouse & keyboard for $30 – Best Buy
- JBL Flip 3 portable Bluetooth speaker for $70 – Best Buy
- Anker Qi charging pad for $7 – Amazon (coupon: CHARGER22)
- Amazon Fire TV (4K HDR) + Echo Dot for $95 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) + Echo Dot for $75 – Amazon
- Audible 3-month subscription for $5/month – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.