Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Honestly, today might not be the best time to buy a WiFi router if you’re looking for something futureproof. The Wi-Fi Alliance just released a new security specification, and any router you buy right now probably won’t support all the new features.
That said, it’ll probably be a few years before WPA3 is widely adopted, and if you need a new router before then, you might as well save some money. And today is a good day to do that. Amazon is selling a D-Link DIR-879 AC1900 WiFi router for just $45 at the moment, and Best Buy is offering a 3-pack of Samsung Connect AC1300 routers for $100, which is one of the best prices I’ve seen for a whole-home WiFi solution to date.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- D-Link DIR-879 AC1900 WiFi router for $45 – Amazon
- Samsung Connect AC1300 mesh WiFi router 3-pack for $100 – Best Buy
Notebooks and tablets
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TP410UA convertible notebook w/Core i5-7200U/6GB/1TB for $484 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet + Echo Dot smart speaker for $150 and up – Amazon
Smartphones and accessories
- Honor View10 smartphone for up to $100 off – Honor Wheel of 4 promotion
- Samsung DeX Pad desktop dock for Galaxy phones for $68 – Amazon
Refurb Amazon Echo smart speakers
- Refurb Amazon Echo Show for $150 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo Plus for $110 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo Spot for $110 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo (2nd-gen) for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo (1st-gen) for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo Dot for $40 – Amazon
- Sabrent 60W 10-port desktop USB charger for $20 – Amazon
- QNAP TS-251 diskless 2-bay NAS for $234 – NeweggFlash (coupon: NEFPSLQ65)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.