Honestly, today might not be the best time to buy a WiFi router if you’re looking for something futureproof. The Wi-Fi Alliance just released a new security specification, and any router you buy right now probably won’t support all the new features.
That said, it’ll probably be a few years before WPA3 is widely adopted, and if you need a new router before then, you might as well save some money. And today is a good day to do that. Amazon is selling a D-Link DIR-879 AC1900 WiFi router for just $45 at the moment, and Best Buy is offering a 3-pack of Samsung Connect AC1300 routers for $100, which is one of the best prices I’ve seen for a whole-home WiFi solution to date.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- D-Link DIR-879 AC1900 WiFi router for $45 – Amazon
- Samsung Connect AC1300 mesh WiFi router 3-pack for $100 – Best Buy
Notebooks and tablets
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TP410UA convertible notebook w/Core i5-7200U/6GB/1TB for $484 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet + Echo Dot smart speaker for $150 and up – Amazon
Smartphones and accessories
- Honor View10 smartphone for up to $100 off – Honor Wheel of 4 promotion
- Samsung DeX Pad desktop dock for Galaxy phones for $68 – Amazon
Refurb Amazon Echo smart speakers
- Refurb Amazon Echo Show for $150 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo Plus for $110 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo Spot for $110 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo (2nd-gen) for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo (1st-gen) for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo Dot for $40 – Amazon
- Sabrent 60W 10-port desktop USB charger for $20 – Amazon
- QNAP TS-251 diskless 2-bay NAS for $234 – NeweggFlash (coupon: NEFPSLQ65)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.