Zotac is updating its line of fanless mini-desktop computers with a new model sporting an Intel Celeron N4100 Gemini Lake quad-core processor and support for up to three external displays.
The little computer measures about 5.3″ x 5″ x 2.25″ and features two SODIMM slots for up to 8GB of DDR4-2400 memory, a 2.5 inch drive bay for a hard drive or SSD, and a chassis designed for passive cooling so the computer runs silently.
Zotac says the computer uses just 6 watts of power while idle and up to 13 watts under heavy loads.
It features three video outputs:
- DisplayPort 1.2 (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- HDMI 2.0a (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- VGA (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
There are also mic and line jacks, an SDXC card reader, a USB 3.0 Type-C port, three USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and a USB 2.0 port.
The ZBOX CI329 supports 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 and has dual Gigabit Ethernet jacks.
Zotac will offer at least three configurations:
- ZBOX CI329 Nano – barebones computer (supply your own storage, memory, and OS)
- ZBOX CI329 Nano Plus – with 4GB of RAM and a 120GB SSD, but no OS
- ZBOX CI329 Nano with Windows – with 4GB of RAM, a 32GB M.2 SSD and Windows 10