Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Microsoft sells the Surface Pro tablet with a 12.3 inch, 2736 x 1824 pixel display, kickstand, and pen support for $799 and up.
But today Office Depot is selling a model with a 7th-gen Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage for just $500.
That’s one of the best prices I’ve seen for a model with those specs… although it’s a shame that you can’t pay a few bucks more to upgrade to 8GB of memory.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Laptops, tablets, and convertibles
- Microsoft Surface Pro w/Core i5-7300U/4GB/128GB for $500 – OfficeDepot
- Save $100 on Purism Librem 13 laptop or $200 on Librem 15 – Purism
- Asus VivoBook 14″ w/Core i5-7200U/6GB/1TB for $450 – RefurbForLess (via eBay)
- Seagate 4TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $90 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPUPS35)
- Asus USB Blu-ray writer for 37 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCPUPS58)
- Sony Xperia XZ w/5.5 inch, 4K display/Snapdragon 835/4GB/64GB for $500 – Best Buy
- Razer Phone w/120Hz display/Snapdragon 835/8GB/128GB for $600 – Razer (coupon: PHONE100)
- Refurb Amazon Echo (1st-gen) for $65 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-gen) for $35 – Amazon
- Select Amazon Dash Buttons for $1 each – Amazon
You can find bargains in our daily deals section.