Microsoft sells the Surface Pro tablet with a 12.3 inch, 2736 x 1824 pixel display, kickstand, and pen support for $799 and up.
But today Office Depot is selling a model with a 7th-gen Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage for just $500.
That’s one of the best prices I’ve seen for a model with those specs… although it’s a shame that you can’t pay a few bucks more to upgrade to 8GB of memory.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Laptops, tablets, and convertibles
- Microsoft Surface Pro w/Core i5-7300U/4GB/128GB for $500 – OfficeDepot
- Save $100 on Purism Librem 13 laptop or $200 on Librem 15 – Purism
- Asus VivoBook 14″ w/Core i5-7200U/6GB/1TB for $450 – RefurbForLess (via eBay)
- Seagate 4TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $90 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPUPS35)
- Asus USB Blu-ray writer for 37 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCPUPS58)
- Sony Xperia XZ w/5.5 inch, 4K display/Snapdragon 835/4GB/64GB for $500 – Best Buy
- Razer Phone w/120Hz display/Snapdragon 835/8GB/128GB for $600 – Razer (coupon: PHONE100)
- Refurb Amazon Echo (1st-gen) for $65 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-gen) for $35 – Amazon
- Select Amazon Dash Buttons for $1 each – Amazon
You can find bargains in our daily deals section.