Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Google’s Pixelbook is a pretty great laptop… for folks that want a laptop that runs Google’s Chrome operating system. It has a high-resolution display, optional pen support, and at least a Core i5-7Y57 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of solid state storage.
But with a $999 starting price, it’s also one of the most expensive Chromebooks money an buy. Right now Google is selling the Pixelbook for $100 off, which helps a bit. But if you’re looking for a cheaper option, there’s always the Samsung Chromebook Pro.
Normally priced at $599, this 12.3 inch convertible has a 2400 x 1600 pixel display, pen support, 4GB of RAM, and an Intel Core M3-6Y30 processor. And right now Best Buy is selling the Samsung Chromebook Pro for just $499, or $100 off the list price.
Sure, it’s got half the memory and storage of a Pixelbook, and an older, slightly slower processor. But it’s just over half the price at the moment.
- Samsung Chromebook Po w/Core M3-6Y30/4GB/64GB for $499 – Best Buy
- Google Pixelbook for $899 and up – Google Store
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 convertible Win10 notebook w/Pentium N4200/4GB/64GB for $299 – Microsoft Store
- Select Windows PCs for up to $700 off – Microsoft tore
Speakers, smart speakers, headphones, etc
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet + Echo Dot smart speaker for $150 – Amazon
- Google Home Mini smart speaker 2-pack fro $70 – VooduBlu (via eBay)
- Refurb JBL Charge 2+ Bluetooth speaker for $60 – JBL
- Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth headphones for $21 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.