Google’s Pixelbook is a pretty great laptop… for folks that want a laptop that runs Google’s Chrome operating system. It has a high-resolution display, optional pen support, and at least a Core i5-7Y57 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of solid state storage.
But with a $999 starting price, it’s also one of the most expensive Chromebooks money an buy. Right now Google is selling the Pixelbook for $100 off, which helps a bit. But if you’re looking for a cheaper option, there’s always the Samsung Chromebook Pro.
Normally priced at $599, this 12.3 inch convertible has a 2400 x 1600 pixel display, pen support, 4GB of RAM, and an Intel Core M3-6Y30 processor. And right now Best Buy is selling the Samsung Chromebook Pro for just $499, or $100 off the list price.
Sure, it’s got half the memory and storage of a Pixelbook, and an older, slightly slower processor. But it’s just over half the price at the moment.
- Samsung Chromebook Po w/Core M3-6Y30/4GB/64GB for $499 – Best Buy
- Google Pixelbook for $899 and up – Google Store
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 convertible Win10 notebook w/Pentium N4200/4GB/64GB for $299 – Microsoft Store
- Select Windows PCs for up to $700 off – Microsoft tore
Speakers, smart speakers, headphones, etc
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet + Echo Dot smart speaker for $150 – Amazon
- Google Home Mini smart speaker 2-pack fro $70 – VooduBlu (via eBay)
- Refurb JBL Charge 2+ Bluetooth speaker for $60 – JBL
- Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth headphones for $21 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.