The Motorola Moto X4 is a solid mid-range phone that offers decent performance, long battery life, and dual cameras that let you snap portrait-mode photos, among other things.
When I reviewed the phone a few months ago, I found a lot to like… but personally decided that the $400 price tag was a bit too high for this hardware when I could spend a little more and trade in my Nexus 5X to get a Google Pixel 2 with a better camera, faster processor, and more RAM, among other things.
But I might have come to a different conclusion if I could have bought Moto X4 for $250, which is how much Amazon is selling the phone for in a 1-day sale.
The Amazon sale is for a model with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and Amazon Prime Exclusive features (which means Amazon apps including Alexa and Amazon Shopping come pre-installed).
If you’re not an Amazon Prime member, (and don’t want to sign up for a free trial), you can also save some money today by picking up a Moto X4 from Newegg, which is selling the phone for $270 when you use the coupon code EMCSPRRP2.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Moto X4 w/SD630/3GB/32GB for $250 – Amazon (Prime Exclusive)
- Moto X4 (non-Prime Exclusive) for $270 – Newegg (coupon: EMCSPRRP2)
- Buy 2 Amazon Echos for $140 ($70 each) – Target (price in cart)
- HP ProBook x360 11 EE convertible w/Celeron N3350/4GB/128GB/Win10Pro for $300 – Woot
- WD Black 512GB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe SSD for $160 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXPRRP3)
- Anker Nebula Capsule portable projector w/Android 7.1 for $296 – Amazon
- Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender for $35 – Amazon (clip on the on-page coupon)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.