Amazon’s second annual Digital Day begins at midnight Eastern Time on December 29th, 2017.
Instead of marking down prices on physical items like Kindle and Fire devices, the internet retailer will be offering discounts on more than 5,000 apps, games, movies, TV shows, and eBooks.
The full list of items on sale won’t be available until 12:00AM, but Amazon did send out a preview… and in my estimation, some of the best discounts come on subscriptions.
Amazon is continuing to offer a 3-month subscription to its Music Unlimited service for just a buck. The company’s FreeTime Unlimited service, which offers access to thousand of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, apps and games, is just $2.99 for 3 months. And you can score 3 free audiobooks just for signing up for a free Audible trial.
Here are some of the best deals set to go live on December 29th, 2017. I’ll be updating this post throughout the day as deals catch my eye. And feel free to let us know in the comments if you see any good deals I missed.
- Amazon Music Unlimited 3-month subscription for $0.99 (new subscribers only)
- Amazon FreeTime Unlimited 3-month subscription for $2.99
- Get 3 free audiobooks when you sign up for Audible trial
- Plex Pass 1-year membership for 25% off
- Tidal 90-day music streaming subscription for free
- Filmstruck 30-day free trial
- Quello concert steaming annual subscription for 20% off
- Boomerang annual subscription for 25% off
- Get $10 Amazon credit when you subscribe to HBO Now
- Daily Burn streaming workouts free for first 3 months
Movies & TV
- Wonder Woman for $8
- Save up to 60% on hundreds of movies
- Save up to 50% on popular family movies
- Save up to 50% on hundreds of TV shows
- Overwatch for $30
- Civilization VI for $40
- Monument Valley 2 for $2.49
- Carton Network games for $0.99 each
- Nickelodeon games for up to 80% off
- PBS Kids games for up to 75% off
- Save up to 60% on select PC games
- Save up to 25% on select PC software
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.