Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Mesh WiFi router systems are all the rage these days, and pretty much every company that makes routers is now offering a system that lets you pair two or three to improve coverage throughout your house.
But that can get pretty expensive. Personally I just improved coverage in our 2-story townhouse house by picking up a refurbished Linksys WRT1900ACS WiFi router for $110, and I’m pretty happy with that purchase (the router’s on the third-floor and its signal reaches the basement). But if you’ve got a bigger house, Amazon’s got a sale on Samsung’s Connect Home Mesh system that may be worth checking out.
You can get a 3-pack of WiFi routers for $280, a 2-pack for $180, or a single router for $120 (although that’s probably the least attractive option, since there are plenty of great single-router solutions in that price range).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
PC and mobile accessories
- Samsung Connect Home AC1300 WiFi router for $120 – Amazon (or 2-pack for $180, 3-pack for $280)
- Acer 23.8″ 1080p monitor for $100 – B&H
- Steam Link for $15 – Amazon
- UE Megaboom portable Bluetoth speaker for $147 – Best Buy
Computers, tablets, and eReaders
- Refurb Acer Spin 7 14″ convertible w/Core i7-7Y75/8GB/256GB for $690 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Dell Latitude 12 2-in-1 tablet w/Core i7-7600U/16GB/256GB /Win10 Pro for $800 – Woot
- Refurb Kindle eReaders and Amazon Fire tablets for $20 and up – Woot
- Name your price for $174 worth of PC games – Humble Bundle
- Name your price for $36 worth of Android games – Humble Mobile Bundle (Halloween)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.