Mesh WiFi router systems are all the rage these days, and pretty much every company that makes routers is now offering a system that lets you pair two or three to improve coverage throughout your house.
But that can get pretty expensive. Personally I just improved coverage in our 2-story townhouse house by picking up a refurbished Linksys WRT1900ACS WiFi router for $110, and I’m pretty happy with that purchase (the router’s on the third-floor and its signal reaches the basement). But if you’ve got a bigger house, Amazon’s got a sale on Samsung’s Connect Home Mesh system that may be worth checking out.
You can get a 3-pack of WiFi routers for $280, a 2-pack for $180, or a single router for $120 (although that’s probably the least attractive option, since there are plenty of great single-router solutions in that price range).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
PC and mobile accessories
- Samsung Connect Home AC1300 WiFi router for $120 – Amazon (or 2-pack for $180, 3-pack for $280)
- Acer 23.8″ 1080p monitor for $100 – B&H
- Steam Link for $15 – Amazon
- UE Megaboom portable Bluetoth speaker for $147 – Best Buy
Computers, tablets, and eReaders
- Refurb Acer Spin 7 14″ convertible w/Core i7-7Y75/8GB/256GB for $690 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Dell Latitude 12 2-in-1 tablet w/Core i7-7600U/16GB/256GB /Win10 Pro for $800 – Woot
- Refurb Kindle eReaders and Amazon Fire tablets for $20 and up – Woot
- Name your price for $174 worth of PC games – Humble Bundle
- Name your price for $36 worth of Android games – Humble Mobile Bundle (Halloween)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.