Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
But while the new chips offer a significant performance boost over last year’s models, you have to pay new laptop prices to get machines with the new processors. If you’re looking to save a few bucks, older devices are still the way to go… for now.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo Miix 510 2-in-1 tablet w/Core i5-7200U/8GB/256GB for $600 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Dell Inspiron 11 3162 laptop w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $140 – Best Buy
- Intel NUC barebones mini PC w/Core i5-7260U + 4GB (no SSD or OS) for $348 – Newegg
- HiFi Bluetooth audio gear for $20 – $50 – Amazon
- Cowin E7 active noise cancelling on-ear Bluetooth headphones for $40 – Amazon (coupon: 9H9778YO)
Stuff to use around the house
- Refurb Amazon Echo (1st-gen) for $75 – Woot
- TP-Link Archer C5 AC1200 WiFi router + TL-NC230 surveilance camera for $47 – Newegg
- Seagate 8TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $150 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXBRCG2)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.