Bluetooth headphones don’t have to be expensive… but they’re not always super-cheap. If you care more about convenience than stellar sound quality, you can usually find a good pair in the $20 to $30 price range.
But if you’re a bargain hunter, it’s usually worth waiting a little while to see if a $10 pair comes around, because that happens from time to time. I’ve seen a couple of $10 wireless headphone deals in the past year, and today we’ve got two, including a set of sweatproof earbuds and a set of on-ear headphones.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- J&L-102 magenetic sport Bluetooth earbuds for $10 – Amazon (coupon: 93XQNWXJ)
- Otium Bluetooth on-ear headphones for $10 – Amazon
- UE Roll 2 portable Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Best Buy
- Moto Z Play smartphone w/32GB for $350 – B&H
- Moto G5 Plus w/2GB/32GB for $180 – Amazon (standard, without ads)
- Logitech MK235 wireless keyboard and mouse for $20 – Newegg
- Anker wireless ergonomic optical mouse for $14 – Amazon (coupon: Y2BHMXNV)
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 WiFi router for $65 – Woot (or refurbished for $50 from NeweggFlash)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.