Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
There are plenty of cheap Chromebooks on the market. But if you want to pick one up for less than $150 you usually have to search for a refurbished model.
At the moment there’s another option: Walmart is selling a Chromebook with 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a Rockchip RK3288 processor for just $109.
While it’s not the speediest Chromebook around, it’s one of the cheapest… and based on my experience with the original Asus Chromebook Flip, the RK3288 chip is plenty good enough for basic tasks.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Teqnio Learning Book 11.6″ Chromebook w/RK3288/4GB/32GB for $109 – Walmart
- Refurb HP Chromebooks for $120 and up – Woot
- NuVision Solo 10 Draw tablet w/Atom x5-Z8350/2GB/32GB + stylus and sleeve for $149 – Microsoft Store
- NuVision Duo 10 2-in-1 w/Atom x5-Z8350/2GB/64GB + stylus and keyboard for $199 – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface Book w/Core i5-6300U/8GB/128GB for $999 – Newegg
- Chuwi Hi13 Win10 tablet w/Celeron N3450/4GB/64GB/3K display for $339 – Gearbest
- Refurb Acer Switch Alpha 12 2-in-1 w/Core i5-6200U/8GB/256GB for $500 – Acer (via eBay)
- Asus Transformer Book Flip 13″ convertible w/Core i5-6200U/6GB/256GB for $599 – Adorama (via eBay)
- Syllable D900 mini truly wireless earbuds for $30 – Amazon (coupon: BHNTAGWQ)
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 WiFi router for $90 – Amazon (with on-page clippable coupon)
- RAVPower 20,100 mAh power bank w/QC 3.0 for $25 – Newegg (coupon: EMCSRECR6)
- HMDX Chill portable Bluetooth speaker for $10 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.