Amazon is basically giving you $4 to buy a Dash button today, or up to $12 if you buy three.
A Dash button is a small, internet-connected button that you can tap to place an order with Amazon for things you order regularly, such as snacks, cleaning supplies, or other household items.
For the past two years Amazon has been selling Dash buttons for $5 and giving you a $5 credit off your first purchase made by pressing the button, which means they’re basically free (if you use them as intended). But today Amazon is celebrating the Dash button’s 2nd birthday by selling buttons for $1… and still giving you $5 off the first purchase, which means you come out $4 ahead.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Buy an Amazon Dash button for $0.99, get $5 off first purchase – Amazon (coupon: DASHBDAY)
- Amazon Fire Essentials bundle (tablet _ cover, screen protector) for $68 and up – Amazon
- Kindle eReaders for $30 – $50 off – Amazon (Prime members only)
- 1-day memory and storage sale – Amazon
- Seagate 8TB USB 3.0 hard drive for $180 – Best Buy
- WD Elements 3TB portable USB 3.0 hard drive for $90 – Best Buy
- SanDisk 64GB UBS 3.0 ultra fit flash drive for $15 – Best Buy
- Asus C300 13″ Chromebook w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $180 – Newegg (coupon: EMCSRDDR2)
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M700 Tiny dekstop w/COre i3-6100T?4GB/500GB for $330 – Woot
- Honor 6X smartphone w/Kirin 655/3GB/32GB +11000 mAh battery for $250 – Newegg
- LifeCharge 16,800 mAh power bank 2-pack for $40 – Woot
- Fibit Charge HR for $65 – Groupon
- Logitech Harmony universal remote with Alexa for $170 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.