Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Solid State Drives are faster, quieter, sturdier, and more energy efficient than spinning hard drives. But they’re also more expensive, which is why most reasonably priced laptops with SSDs have just 128GB or 256GB of storage, while laptops with HDDs often have 500GB or 1TB.
Willing to trade some of the benefits of an SSD in order to get a cheap convertible notebook with a lot of storage? Today may be your day: Best Buy and the Microsoft Store both have great deals on 13 inch convertibles with 1TB of storage.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 13″ convertible w/ Core i5-7200U/12GB/1TB for $650 – Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 13 convertible w/Core i5-7200/8GB/1TB for $499 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb HP Envy 13 QHD+ convertible w/Core i7-7500U/16GB/256GB for $730 – Newegg
- Asus Transformer Book Flip TP301 13″ convertible w/Core i5-6200U/6GB/256GB for $599 – Adorama
- Samsung Chromebook Plus for $419 – Amazon
- Refurb HP Chromebook 11 G4 w/Celeron N2840/4GB/16GB for $130 – Woot
- Linksys WRT AC3200 WiFi router for $160 – Amazon
- Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350 gaming router for $130 – Amazon
- Refurb Asus RT-AC3100 WiFi router for $135 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Buy 2 Google Home devices for $229 ($30 off) – Google Store
- Refurb UE Roll waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker for $40 – GeekDeal (via eBay)
- LG Watch Style smartwatch for $180 – Best Buy
- Moto 360 (2nd gen) smartwatch for $180 – B&H
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM for $90 – Newegg (coupon: EMCRDCR23)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.