Chinese phone maker Meizu’s latest smartphone offers mid-range specs at a surprisingly low price point. The Meizu M5S has an octa-core CPU, 3GB of RAM, a 3,000 mAh battery, and a fingerprint scanner.
It’s expected to go on sale soon in China with a starting price of less than $120.
That’s the price for a model with 16GB of storage. There’s also a $145 version with 32GB of storage. Both should be available starting February 20th.
Other specs include:
- 5.2 inch, 720p IPS display
- MediaTek MT6753 ARM Cortex-A53 octa-core CPU
- microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus
- 5MP front camera
- 18W Fast charging support
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual SIM support
- Black, silver, gold, and rose gold color options
While the M5S is one of the Meizu’s most affordable models, the company also recently launched models with faster processors, higher-quality screens, and other premium specs, including the Meizu Pro 6 Plus and Meizu M3X.