This year the company is launching a followup called the Yoga 520.
The new model will be available with 14 and 15.6 inch screen options, up to a Core i7 Kaby Lake processor, and up to 16GB of RAM. Lenovo will likely give the Yoga 520 an official launch at Mobile World Congress, but plenty of details have leaked ahead of time.
For example, the Lenovo Yoga 520 14″ laptop showed up on the company’s website. It’s been removed, but a Google cached version of the page gives us an idea of what to expect:
- 14 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display
- Up to a 7th gen Core i7 CPU
- Up to 16GB of RAM
- Up to 512GB of PCIe solid state stroage, 1TB of SATA HDD storage, or 128GB PCie + 1TB HDD storage
- 10 hour battery
- 2 USB 3.0 ports and a USB Type-C port
- SD card reader
- Headset jack
- 720p webcam
- 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth
- 12.9″ x 9″ x 0.8″
- 3.9 pounds
- Black, silver, and gold color options
There’s also an optional fingerprint reader and the convertible notebook has a touchscreen display, a 360 degree hinge, and support for a Lenovo Active Pen for pressure-sensitive writing and drawing.
via Notebook Italia