Last year Chinese phone maker ZTE asked the community to help it come up with new ideas for a gadget. The winner was an odd smartphone with eye-tracking features and a self-adhesive back designed to let you scroll through content and perform other tasks just by looking at the phone, without touching it.
Now ZTE is actually telling us a little more about the phone’s hardware, including more conventional specs like the processor, battery, and camera.
We already knew the ZTE Hawkeye would have a 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display, dual rear cameras, a fingerprint sensor, and Android Nougat software. Here are some of the specs we didn’t already know:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3,000 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 support
- USB Type-C port
- Fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone
- Dual camera system on the back with 12MP and 13MP image sensors and optical zoom support
- Dual SIM support (or one SIM card and one microSD card slot, with support for up to 256GB)
- GSM 850/1900/900/1800
- UMTS/HSPA 850/1900/AWS/2100
- LTE B2/B4/B5/B12(MFBI)/B7/B13/B66
ZTE says the phone also features “Hi-Fi sound,” but there aren’t any details about the audio solution used in the ZTE Hawkeye yet.
Monument Valley 2 and Lara Croft GO are both available free for iOS and Android at the moment. Humble Bundle is offering …
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.