Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Need a new router? You could shell out big bucks for one of those fancy new whole-home solutions like Eero or Google WiFi. or you could just invest in a decent 802.11ac router which is probably all you need for a 1,500 – 2,000 square foot house.
And right now there are some great deals on routers. Newegg is selling an AC1200 model for just $40 after rebate. But if you want something with a bit more power, the Netgear R7500 Nighthawk X4 AC2350 router is also on sale for $180, and Newegg is also throwing in a uninterruptible power supply as a bonus.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
WiFi routers and other PC accessories
- Netgear R7500 Nighthawk X4 AC2350 WiFi router + CyberPower 450 watt UPS for $180 – Newegg
- Netgear RC6250 AC1600 WiFi router for $90 – Best Buy
- Asus RT-AC56R AC1200 WiFi router for $40 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCRBCR45)
- Asus external 12X Blu-ray writer for $50 after rebate – Newegg
- Dell Inspiron 11.6″ convertible w/Pentium N3710/4GB/500GB for $300 – Staples
- Lenovo N22 touchscreen Chromebook w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $170 – Woot
Smartphones and accessories
- Honor 8 smartphone w/32GB for $300 – B&H (and Newegg)
- Aukey 16,000 mAh portable battery w/Quick Charge 3.0 for $23 – Amazon (coupon: 5ZREC35I)
- Kmashi 18W portable car charger w/Quick Charge 2.0 for $4 – Amazon (coupon: V7KNRCXL)
- Kmashi Qi wireless charging pad w/Quick Charge 3.0 for $15 – Amazon (coupon: 9OMVQJM8)
- Insignia Bluetooth portable speakers for $10 each – Best Buy (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.