The Mele PCG-01 is a PC-on-a-stick with an Intel Atom Bay Trail processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and Windows software. It’s basically Chinese device maker Mele’s version of an Intel Compute Stick, but this model has an adjustable antenna and a fanless design.
But you may also be able to score one for free. Shortly after launching the Mele PCG-01, the company sent me a demo unit… which I never got around to reviewing. So it’s time for a giveaway!
The prize for this contest is an a PCG-01 with an Atom Z3735F quad-core processor, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB ports, and an HDMI connector that lets you plug the computer directly into a TV or monitor.
While the box has been opened, this unit has never really been used. And since this is a model from mid-2015, I believe it has Windows 8.1 pre-loaded instead of Windows 10. I haven’t tested the computer, so I can’t say anything about the software or performance. You’ve been warned.
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win:
Leave a comment on this page by 6:00AM on Monday, December 19th, 2016
Update: This contest has now ended. Congratulations to our winner, uncola!
- This contest is only open to readers with a valid US shipping address.
- If you’ve won another Liliputing giveaway in the last 90 days, you are not eligible to win this one… so don’t enter.
- Writers for Liliputing are not eligible to win, and neither are friends of family members.
- A winner will be randomly selected from valid entries. If that person doesn’t respond within 48 hours of being notified that they’ve won, a new winner will be chosen.
- Please use a valid email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account when you leave your comment, otherwise we may not be able to get in touch with you!
- Please leave just one comment.
Thanks again to Mele for supplying us with this demo unit!