Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
In the market for a 4K-ready streaming media player? Amazon’s Fire TV is a relatively affordable option, with a list price of $90.
But you can also save $10 by picking up a refurbished model straight from Amazon… which means that you get the same warranty that would come with a new model.
Want to save even more? You can snag a refurbished 1st-gen Fire TV from Woot for just $53. That model doesn’t support 4K content, but it’s a pretty good price for a versatile 1080p media streamer.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Refurbished Amazon devices
- Refurb Amazon Fire TV (2nd-gen) for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Fire TV (1st-gen) for $53 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Tap speaker for $80 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Voyage for $152 – Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 12″ 2-in-1 w/Core M3-6Y30/4GB/128GB + pen for $600 – Newegg
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series convertible w/Core i5-7200U/8GB/256GB for $600 – Best Buy
- Asus Zenbook UX330UA 13″ notebook w/Core i5-7200U/8GB/256GB for $679 – Amazon
- Aukey dual-USB car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 for $13 – Amazon
- Anker PowerCore 20,100 mAh 4.8A output portable battery for $30 – NeweggFlash
- Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones for $99 – Newegg
- $100 iTunes gift card for $85 – Staples
- $50 iTunes gift card for $42.50 – Staples
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.