Your New Year’s resolution is to exercise more… or at least to spend less time sitting. Great. But how are you going to make sure you actually follow through?
While researchers have found that Fitbit-style activity trackers might not actually help most people lose weight, they can certainly help you set a goal and point out when you’re not meeting it. If you’re motivated enough, they can definitely come in handy… and these days you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg on one.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Misfit Flash activity tracker for $10 – A4C
- Ftibit Charge activity tracker for $40 – Verizon Wireless
- Fitbit Charge HR for $50 – Target (order online, choose in-store pickup)
- UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker for $130 – Amazon
- Refurb UE Megaboom Bluetooth speaker for $150 – Best Buy
- JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth speaker for $80 – Verizon Wireless
Other devices and accessories
- Intel NUC barebones mini PC w/Core i3-6100U for $220 – Newegg
- Refurb/used Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G LTE tablet for $70 and up – Woot
- Jackery 10,050 mAh Quick Charge 3.0 power bank for $20 – Amazon (coupon: JACKTHUN)
- Jackery 20,000 mAh Quick Charge 3.0 power bank for $29 – Amazon (coupon: JACKTHUX)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.