The cheapest Amazon Prime Exclusive smartphone may be the $50 Blu R1 HD which is now in stock once again. But if you’ve got a little more money to spare, the Moto G Play Prime Exclusive is a phone that’s generally a lot more capable.
The Moto G Play normally sells for $100 and up at Amazon, but right now the phone is going for just $80. Note that you won’t see that price until you add the phone to your cart.
The phone has a 5 inch, 1280 x 720 pixel display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, a microSD card slot, a 2,800 mAh battery, an 8MP rear camera, and a 5MP front camera.
For $80, the Moto G Play would make a pretty great portable media player even if you don’t need a new phone at the moment.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Moto G Play Amazon Prime Exclusive smartphone for $80 – Amazon (price in cart)
- Moto X Pure smartphone for $250 – Best Buy
- HTC 10 + Jabra Move wireless headphones for $499 – HTC
Notebooks, tablets, and convertibles
- Asus Zenbook UX305UA 13″ notebook w/Core i5-6200U/8GB/256GB for $659 – Newegg
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 for up to $200 off + free Type Cover – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo Yoga 710 11.6″ FHD convertible w/Core i5-7200U/8GB/128GB for $600 – Best Buy
- Asus Transfomer Book T100 Chi 10″ 2-in-1 w/Atom Z3775/2GB/64GB for $170 – Newegg
- Refurb MacBooks for $880 and up – Woot
- Western Digital 2TB portable USB 3.0 hard drive for $70 – Newegg (coupon: ESCFGFK33)
- Samsung 128GB tiny USB 3.0 flash drive for $28 – Newegg
- Refurb Fitbit Flex for $28 – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.