You’ve been meaning to upgrade your home’s WiFi network, but those newfangled 802.11ac routers are just so expensive. Well, today might be the day.
Amazon is offering select PC storage and networking products for up to 50 percent off… which is a good place to find some deals on range extenders, cable modems, and other products. You can also save a lot of money on a Starry Station router or Linksys AC5400 tri-band router, but they’re both still pretty expensive, at $224 and $264, respectively.
Looking for a cheaper option? T-Mobile’s got you covered with a $59 AC1900 router from Asus.
T-Mobile already sells the router at a deep discount, since it’s been optimized to work with the company’s in-home WiFi calling software, allowing you to make phone calls over the internet even if you happen to live in a T-Mobile dead spot.
But right now the company is selling the router for $40 off its already-marked down price, and you don’t even need to be a T-Mobile customers to score the deal. You just need to use the coupon WIFI40 at checkout.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus RT-AC68U AC1900 WiFI router for $59 – T-Mobile (coupon: WIFI40)
- Select PC networking products and drives for up to 50% off – AmazonHP ProDesk 600 G1 mini PC w/Core i3-4160T/4GB/500GB for $270 – Newegg (coupon: EMCFFFJ25)
- Refurb Dell Latitude laptops for $300 and up – Woot
- ZTE Axon Pro w/Snapdragon 810/4GB/32GB for $220 – Newegg (coupon: EMCFFFJ29)
- Triby portable speaker with Alexa voice service for $100 – Woot
- Mpow Magento Bluetooth headphones for $16 – Amazon (coupon: LE8DHQ5J)
- Harman Kardon Soho Flat foldable on-ear headphones for $40 – Amazon
- Name your price for PICO-8 fantasy console + 8 video game eBooks – StoryBundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.