Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The fourth-gen Motorola Moto G smartphone features a 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, 2GB of RAM, and a 3,000 mAh battery.
While the phone has a list price of $200 and up, Amazon has been offering a $50 discount since this summer to Amazon Prime members willing to put up with ads on the lock screen.
Today the retailer is going a step further and offering a 16GB Moto G4 Prime Exclusive phone for just $120.
In related news, the Prime Exclusive Phones website seems to have been updated: there’s no mention of the $50 Blu R1 HD smartphone anymore, which seems to be out of stock. It’s unclear whether it’s been removed until stock is replenished, or if the phone is gone for good.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Motorola Moto G4 Prime Exclusive (w/lockscreen ads) for $120 – Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus AT&T/GSM smartphone for $370 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone for Verizon for $350 – YouBuyRite (via eBay)
- Amazon Fire Kids Edition tablet for $70 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 tablet w/16GB for $35 – Woot
- Save $200 on select LTE tablets (w/2-year Verizon contract) – Best Buy
- Refurb Samsung Android tablets for $70 and up – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section .