Apple’s iPad Pro tablets are the company’s most powerful to date, but they’re also the most expensive, with prices starting at $599 for a 9.7 inch model and $799 for a 12.9 inch version.
You can save some money by opting for a refurbished model… but right now you can save even more money by picking a refurbished 12.9 inch iPad Pro from Daily Steals, which is selling a version with 32GB of storage for just $540.
Not a fan of iOS? There are also some great deals on Windows tablets from Microsoft and Lenovo in today’s roundup.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Apple iPad Pro 12.9 w/32GB for $540 – Daily Steals (coupon: CHP10)
- Save $100 on select iPad Pro 12.9 models ($700 and up) – Best Buy
- Refurb Lenovo Miix 700 12″ 2-in-1 w/Core M5/8GB/128GB for $459 – NeweggFlash
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 w/Core i5/4GB/128GB for $650 – Always Deals (via eBay)
- Teclast Tbook 16 Pro 11.6″ 2-in-1 w/Atom x5-Z8300/4GB/64GB for $218 – Geekbuying
- Refurb HP Envy Note 8 tablet + pen for $155 – Refurb4Less (via eBay)
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook 12.5″ w/Core M3/4GB/128GB for $600 – Banggood
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook 13.3″ w/Core i5-6200U/8GB/256GB for $916 – Banggood
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon for $952 and up – Lenovo
- HP ProBook laptops for $230 and up – Woot
- Asus RT-AC3200 tri-band router for $160 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCFEGE36)
- Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350 4×4 MU-MIMO router for $170 – AMazon
- Chuwi 10,050 mAh 18W Quick Charge 3.0 portable battery for $21 – Banggood
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.