Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Apple’s iPad Pro tablets are the company’s most powerful to date, but they’re also the most expensive, with prices starting at $599 for a 9.7 inch model and $799 for a 12.9 inch version.
You can save some money by opting for a refurbished model… but right now you can save even more money by picking a refurbished 12.9 inch iPad Pro from Daily Steals, which is selling a version with 32GB of storage for just $540.
Not a fan of iOS? There are also some great deals on Windows tablets from Microsoft and Lenovo in today’s roundup.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Apple iPad Pro 12.9 w/32GB for $540 – Daily Steals (coupon: CHP10)
- Save $100 on select iPad Pro 12.9 models ($700 and up) – Best Buy
- Refurb Lenovo Miix 700 12″ 2-in-1 w/Core M5/8GB/128GB for $459 – NeweggFlash
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 w/Core i5/4GB/128GB for $650 – Always Deals (via eBay)
- Teclast Tbook 16 Pro 11.6″ 2-in-1 w/Atom x5-Z8300/4GB/64GB for $218 – Geekbuying
- Refurb HP Envy Note 8 tablet + pen for $155 – Refurb4Less (via eBay)
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook 12.5″ w/Core M3/4GB/128GB for $600 – Banggood
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook 13.3″ w/Core i5-6200U/8GB/256GB for $916 – Banggood
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon for $952 and up – Lenovo
- HP ProBook laptops for $230 and up – Woot
- Asus RT-AC3200 tri-band router for $160 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCFEGE36)
- Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350 4×4 MU-MIMO router for $170 – AMazon
- Chuwi 10,050 mAh 18W Quick Charge 3.0 portable battery for $21 – Banggood
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.