There’s been a lot of talk this week about the Google Pixel smartphones and how they stack up to the latest premium phones from Apple, Samsung, and others.
But you know how you can really stand out at any show-me-your-smartphone party? By using a Windows phone. While Microsoft’s mobile phone platform has a tiny market share, the company’s latest flagship phones are still pretty powerful little devices… especially since they can also act as (sort of) desktop computers when you connect a keyboard, mouse, and monitor through an optional Display Dock.
That’s less than the price you’d pay for the smaller, less well-specced Lumia 950 at the Microsoft Store.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Lumia 950XL smartphone for $386 – never-msrp (via eBay)
- Google Nexus 6P w/32GB for $470 – B&H
- Asus Zenfone Zoom w/64GB, optical zoom camera for $249 – Amazon
Laptops and tablets
- Refurb Samsung Ativ Book 9 12.2″ Windows notebook w/Core M-5Y31/8GB/256GB for $550 – GeekDeal (via eBay)
- Refurb HP Specre x360 13″ convertible w/Core i5-6200U/8GB/256GB for $700 – GeekDeal (via eBay)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Book 13.4″ 2-in-1 w/Core i5-6300U/8GB/128GB for $1030 – Northwest Outdoor (via eBay)
- Refurb Logitech PC accessories for $20 and up (keyboards, speakers, etc) – Woot
- Aukey 20,000 mAh 3.4A dual USB portable charger for $23 – Amazon (coupon: 2AUPOWER)
- Jackery Slim 5,000 mAh portable power bank for $14 – Amazon (coupon: GYHIU5YJ)
- Aukey SoundTank Bluetooth speaker for $30 – Amazon (coupon: AUKEYSK9)
- Samsung 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $26 – Newegg (coupon: ESCFEFN25)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.