In the market for a tablet and a notebook? These days there are plenty of models that can scratch both itches, and today’s daily deals roundup includes some deep discounts on new and refurbished models in a variety of price ranges.
Best Buy is selling an HP model with a detachable keyboard, a quad-core Pentium processor, and 4GB of RAM for $370.
Want something with a little more power? Woot has a refurbished Dell model with a 4K display, an Intel Core M5 processor, 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage for $650.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Convertibles and 2-in-1s
- HP Pavilion convertible 11.6″ notebook w/Pentium N3710/4GB/500GB for $370 – Best Buy
- Refurb HP Spectre 13 convertible notebook w/Core i7-6500U/8GB/256GB for $750 – Woot
- Refurb HP Pro x2 12.5″ Windows tablet w/Core i5-4302Y/8GB/256GB for $340 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 w/4K display/Core M5/8GB/256GB for $650 and up – Woot
- Refurb Dell Latitude 7275 2-in-1 w/FHD display/Core M5/8GB/256GB for $450 – Expansys
- Save $75 on Dell XPS laptops and desktops priced $899 or higher – Dell (coupon: Exclusive75offXPS899)
- Buy select Dell PCs priced $700 and up, get a free 32″ Samsung TV – Dell
- Refurb Razer Blade Stealth notebook w/4K display/Core i7-6500U/8GB/512GB for $940 – Expansys
- HTC 10 smartphone for $549 – HTC
- Asus RT-AC3200 tri-band Gigabit router for $197 – Amazon
- Refurb Fitbit activty trackers for $38 and up – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.