Say hello to the new Roku Express, Premier, and Ultra hardware.
Here’s a run-down of what we know about the new devices so far:
- Roku Express 3700: An entry-level model that’s half the size of a normal Roku box
- Roku Express Plus 3710: A fancier version of the above (maybe with more ports?)
- Roku Premiere 4620: A larger box, probably with a faster processor and possibly with 4K support
- Roku Premier+ 4630: Same as above, plus Ethernet, a microSD card slot, HDR support, and maybe an improved remote control
- Roku Ultra 4640: 4K support, HDR support, and a bunch of ports including USB, optical, Ethernet, and a microSD card reader
Roku hasn’t officially announced the new hardware yet, so we’ll have to wait a little while to wait to find out of those features can be confirmed, if there are more features we don’t know about, and how much the new models will cost (although it’d be odd if they were much more expensive than their predecessors, which tend to sell for around $50 – $130).
You can find more pictures at Zatz Not Funny.