Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Apple’s iPad mini 2 may be a few years old, but it’s still able to run the latest version of iOS and the 7.9 inch tablet has a high-resolution 2048 x 1536 pixel display which would make it a pretty decent media player, if nothing else.
While Apple continues to sell the iPad mini 2 for $269 and up, Best Buy is currently offering the tablet for at least $70 off its list price.
That means you can get a model with 16GB of storage for $200 or a 32GB model for $250. The best deal may be on the WiFi+Cellular models, which are currently priced at $230 and up ($100 off).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Apple iPad mini 2 for $200 and up ($70 off) – Best Buy
- Refurb Apple iPad Pro 12.9 for $600 and up – Daily Steals
- LG Watch Urbane Android Wear smartwatch for $100 – Verizon (price in cart)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 w/64GB for AT&T for $390 – MobilePros (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus Chromebooks and notebooks for $120 and up – Woot
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M93P Tiny desktop w/Core i5-4590T/4GB/120GB for $400 – Woot
Accessories & other
- Samsung Gear VR for Galaxy S7, S6, Note 5 for $60 – Amazon
- Aukey 12,000 mAH portable 2-port USB charger for $17 – Amazon (coupon: PBN28AU5)
- Aukey 16,000 mAH portable charger w/USB-C for $25 – Amazon (coupon: PBY2AUK5)
- Mushkin 512GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $130 – Newegg
- AtionTec powerline network adapter kit for $18 – B&H
- Logitech M325 wireless optical mouse for $13 – Best Buy
- End of the summer Movies/TV show movie sale – Windows Store
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.