Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL may not be the most powerful Windows smartphones anymore… but if you don’t have $699 or so to spend on an HP Elite x3, Microosft’s phones still have a few things going for them including support for Microsoft’s Continuum software that lets you connect the phones to an external display to run (some) apps in a desktop-style environment.
When the Lumia 950 and 950 XL launched late last year they sold for $549 and $649 and up, respectively. Now Microsoft is knocking $150 off the price tags, in what appears to be a permanent price cut.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Lumia 950 smartphone for $399 – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Lumia 950 XL smartphone for $499 – Microsoft Store
- Huawei Honor 5X Android phone for $170 – Newegg (via eBay)
Notebooks and tablets
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/Core M3/4GB/128GB for $749 – Microsoft Store
- Huawei MateBook Pro Windows 2-in-1 w/keyboard for $699 and up – Microsoft Store
- Acer Chromebook 11 w/IPS display/2GB/16GB for $150 – Office Depot
- Refurb Acer One 10 Windows 2-in-1 tablet for $100 after rebate – Newegg
- Refurb convertible and 2-in-1 notebooks for $180 and up – Woot
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 12.2″ notebook w/Core M Broadwell/8GB/256GB for $650 – GeekDeal (via eBay)
- LG G Pad II 1080p Android tablet w/SNapdragon 800 for $184 – meh
- Amazon Kindle for $60 – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Tap for $115 – Amazon
- Jawbone Jambox mini Bluetooth speaker for $45 – Best Buy
- Aukey VR-01 headset for 3.5″ x – 6″ phones for $23 – Amazon (coupon: AUKEYVR5)
- $100 iTunes code for $85 – PayPal Digital Gifts (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.