The Surface Book is the first laptop made by Microsoft… and it’s also a tablet thanks to a detachable 13.5 inch, 3000 x 2000 pixel display. The Surface Book isn’t cheap though: prices start at $1499 for a model with a Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage.
If you do buy the Surface Book from the Microsoft Store, the company is also knocking another $100 off the purchase price if you throw in a Surface Dock (which effectively cuts the price of the dock in half).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Notebooks and tablets
- Microsoft Surface Book for $1350 and up – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro 4 w/Core i5/4GB/128GB for $700 – Northwest Outdoor (via eBay)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface 3 w/Atom x7/4GB/128GB for $360 – GeekDeal (via eBay)
- HP Pavilion x360 13″ convertible w/Core i5/8GB/128GB for $700 – Best Buy
- Refurb HP Spectre x2 12″ 2-in-1 w/Core M3/4GB/128GB for $430 – Woot
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaCentre Stick 300 for $69 – Newegg
- Refurb Dell Inspiron Micro desktop w/Celeron J1800/2GB/32GB for $130 – Woot
- Acer Chromebook R11 convertible w/4GB/16GB for $249 – Best Buy
- Acer Chromebook 15 w/Celeron N2830 for $179 – Walmart
- Hisense Chromebook 11 for $129 – Walmart
- LG G5 smartphone w/32GB for $470 – Never MSRP (via eBay)
- Asus OnHub AC1900 router for $164 – B&H
- Amazon Fire TV + HD antenna bundle for $110 – Amazon
- Lexar 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $25 – Staples
- Get 4 months of Google Play Music for free (new users only) – Google
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.