So you want to surf the web, play games, or run Office software on your television, but you don’t want to go through the trouble of running a cable from your laptop to your TV. No problem: over the past few years we’ve seen a bunch of tiny computer-on-a-stick devices that you can plug right into the HDMI port of your TV.
There are models that come with Windows, Chrome OS, Linux, or Android software… and since the category isn’t brand new anymore, it’s not hard to find a PC stick selling for well below its list price.
Today you can pick up Windows or Chrome OS models for as little as $70.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaCentre Stick 300 Windows PC stick for $70 – Groupon (or $80 at NeweggFlash)
- Asus Chromebit PC stick for $82 – Amazon
- Intel Compute Stick w/Atom x5-Z8300, Windows 10 for $120 – Amazon
- Asus VivoStick Windows PC Stick w/Atom x5-Z8350 for $129 – Amazon
Tablets and laptops
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7 w/32GB, 4G LTE + $40 gift card for $690 – Newegg
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 for $125 – Woot
- Refurb Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ Windows notebook for $130 – Woot
- HP Pavilion x360 13″ convertible w/Core i5/8GB/128GB for $700 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Flex 3 11.6″ Windows convertible laptop for $200 – Best Buy
- Asus OnHub WiFi router for $150 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEKGL23)
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 router for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEKGL27)
- Fibit Charge HR activity tracker for $100 – Tri-State1 (via eBay)
- Refurb Pebble Time smartwatch for $80 – Groupon
- TechMatte PowerPod 2 Qi wireless charging pad for $11 – Amazon
- Kmashi 10,000 mAh power bank for $9 – Amazon (coupon: LHISM4IX)
- Valve Steam Link media/video game extender for $35 – Amazon
- Seagate 5TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $130 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Omaker M4 portable IP54 water-resistant Bluetooth speaker for $18 – Amazon (coupon: JEHN6K75)
- HP x3000 wireless optical mouse for $8 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.