Huawei’s Matebook tablet starts shipping in the US in July, but you can pre-order the tablet from the Microsoft Store for $699 and up. That price doesn’t include the optional keyboard cover and digital pen, which sell for $129 and $59, respectively. But right now you can save some cash if you buy a tablet and both accessories at the same time.
Prices for a bundle start at $799… which is the same price you’d pay for the similarly-specced Samsung Galaxy TabPro S.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Tablets and 2-in-1s
- Huawei MateBook 2-in-1 tablet bundle (with keyboard, pen) for $799 and up – Microsoft Store
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 2-in-1 tablet + keyboard for $799 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb HP Elite X2 11″ 2-in-1 laptops for $500 and up – Woot
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $110 – Newegg
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/Core i5/64GB for $200 – Newegg
- Open Box Asus VivoTab Note 8 for $130 – Woot
- Refurb Dell Inspiron 13 convertible w/FHD/Core i7/8GB/256GB for $600 – Groupon
- Open Box Lenovo ThinkPad 11E w/Celeron N2940/4GB/128GB for $180 – Woot
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 12.2″ notebook w/4GB/128GB for $600 – B&H
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 w/8GB/256GB for $690 – Always Deals (via eBay)
- Google Chromecast (1st gen) for $20 – Groupon
- Refurb Roku Streaming Stick (3500XB) for $25 – Groupon
- Refurb Harman Kardon Onyx Bluetooth speaker for $90 – Groupon
- Refurb Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth speakers for $50 and up – Groupon
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus for $450 – MobilePros1 (via eBay)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEKGF35)
- ADATA 16GB microSDXC card 3-pack for $11 – Newegg
- Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard for $24 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.