Microsoft’s Lumia 950 XL may be one of the most powerful Windows smartphones to date, but with a list price of $650, it’s also one of the most expensive. But Microsoft is currently selling the phone for $150 off, which actually makes it cheaper than the smaller (and slower) Lumia 950.
The phone features a 5.7 inch, 2560 x 1440 pixel display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a 3,340 mAh battery, and support for Continuum software that lets you connect a mouse, keyboard and display to use the phone as a (limited) desktop PC.
Looking for a cheaper phone, or just one that runs Android? The LG G Flex 2 was one of the first phones to ship with a Snapdragon 810 processor, and while it’s starting to show its age, this phone with a 5.5 inch, curved full HD display is now available for just $210… or less than half the price of Microsoft’s phone.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Lumia 950 XL for $499 – Microsoft Store
- LG G Flex 2 smartphone for $210 – Quality Cellz (via eBay)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) for $300 and up – Groupon
- Dell Inspiron 13 convertible w/Core i7/8GB/256GB for $699 – Microsoft Store
- Acer Aspire V 13 w/Core i5/6GB/256GB for $549 – Microsoft Store
- Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 for $140 – Woot
- Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ Windows notebook for $180 – NeweggFlash
- Asus Zenbook UX305CA w/13″ 3200 x 1800px display for $699 – Amazon
- Asus C201 11.6″ Chromebook for $168 and up – Amazon
- Acer Chromebook R11 convertible for $259 – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle for Kids Bundle for $90 – Amazon
- Buy 2 Amazon Fire Kids Edition 7″ tablets for $150 ($50 off) – Amazon
- Refurb Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch (1st gen) for $80 – Daily Steals
- HP x3000 wireless mouse for $8 – Best Buy
- 3 LEGO video games for $10 – Bundle Stars
- Name your price for up to $232 worth of Ubisoft games – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.