Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Roku launched a 2016 version of its $50 Streaming Stick in April. The company says it’s as much as 8 times faster than the model it replaces, but the new Roku Streaming Stick 3600R still costs just $50 and still lets you access hundreds of channels of internet content.
A month and a half after launch, several retailers are now offering the Streaming Stick for 20% off, bringing the price down to $40.
Don’t need the extra speed? Groupon is selling refurbished X3500XB models for $25. They can do most of the same things… just more slowly.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Roku Streaming Stick (3600R) for $40 – Amazon (or Roku or Best Buy)
- Refurb Roku Streaming Stick (3500XB) for $25 – Groupon
- Refurb Sony PlayStation TV for $27 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth speakers for $60 and up – Groupon
- Modal wireless over-ear headphones for $25 – Best Buy
Notebooks and tablets
- Refurb Toshiba Satellite CL15T 11.6″ notebook for $140 after rebate – NeweggFlash
- Asus Chromebook Flip for $229 – Best Buy
- Save up to $150 on select Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablets – Microsoft Store
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6″ tablet for $200 – Best Buy
- Anker PowerCore+ 20,100 USB-C power bank for $50 – Amazon
- Kmashi 15,000 mAh power bank for $13 – Amazon (coupon: KMAS1991)
- ADATA 120GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $35 – Newegg (coupon: ESCEJFK24)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.