Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Lenovo’s Flex 3 line of laptops get their “flex” name from a 360 degree hinge that lets you fold the screen all the way back so you can use the computer like a tablet. The Flex 3 11 is an entry-level system with a reasonably low starting price.
But right now you can save some money by picking up a model from Best Buy for $230. That price gets you a convertible Windows 10 notebook with 4GB of RAM, a 500GB hard drive, and a Celeron N3050 Braswell processor (which is the notebook’s weakest point, if you ask me).
Here are some of the day’s best deals
- Lenovo Flex 3 11.6″ convertible Windows notebook for $230 – Best Buy
- Refurb Acer Chromebook R 11 convertible w/3GB/32GB/Celeron N3150 for $180 – Acer (via eBay)
- Lenovo N21 Chromebook w/Celeron N2840 for $150 – Newegg
- Gigabyte Brix barebones mini PC w/Celeron J1900 for $95 – Newegg
Smartphones and accessories
- ADATA 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $7 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEJFF28)
- Name your price for $235 worth of Capcom games – Humbble Bundle
- Deadpool digital video rental for free (US/Canada-only) – CinemaNow (coupon: DEADPOOLUSA)
- 4-song sampler from Mary Chapin Carpenter for free (or a tip) – Noisetrade
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.