Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
In the market for a smartwatch, but don’t want to spend more than $100? You’ve got a few good options today, because B&H is selling first-gen Moto 360 watches with Android Wear for as little as $100, while Woot has refurbished Pebble Time watches for as little as $$80.
Both deals are today-only.
Here are some of the day’s best bargains.
- Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch w/stainless steel band for $100 – B&H
- Refurb Pebble Time and Time Round smartwatches for $80 and up – Woot
- Fitbit Blaze activity tracker/smartwatch for $175 – WholeSale Connection (via eBay)
- Select MacBook Pro models for $200 off – Best Buy
- Google Nexus 5X smartphone w/16GB for $230 – 232tech (via eBay)
- Pre-owned Amazon tablets for $29 and up – Amazon
- Google Chromecast (1st gen) for $25 – Groupon
- Name your price for $154 worth of PC games – Humble Bundle
- Name your price for $106 worth of eBooks – Humble Bundle
- Minecraft: Story Mode episode one for Android for $0.49 – Google Play
- 6-month Dashlane password manager subscription for free – SharewareOneSale
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.