The Asus Zenfone 2 Laser is a smartphone with a 5.5 inch full HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, and a 13MP with laser-assisted auto-focus, which is what gives this model its name.
Asus launched the phone in the US a few months ago, charging $249 for a model with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage… but today you can get that model for just $199 (which is the price you’d normally pay for a 16GB model).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser smartphone w/3GB RAM, 32GB storage for $199 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEGFF53)
- Refurb Google Nexus 6 (2014) w/32GB for $280 – Groupon
- HP 14t laptop w/Celeron N3050 for $190 – HP
- Refurb Google Chromecast (1st gen) for $18 – Groupon
- Samsung 3,100 mAh portable battery pack for $10 – Newegg
- Silicon Power 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $7 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEGFF38)
- Name your price for $229 worth of digital comics – Humble Bundle
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscriptions for 25% off (starting at $45 for 6 months – Amazon
- Audible.com 3-month free trial audiobook subscription for free – Amazon (Prime members only)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.