Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Motorola Moto X Pure Edition smartphone features 5.7 inch, 2560 x 1440 pixel display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, a 3,000 mAh battery, 3GB of RAM, and a 21MP rear camera. It’s a phone with flagship-esque specs, but it tends to sell for less than the cost of most current flagships: You can pick up a model with 16GB of storage from Motorola for $400.
Or you can spend $50 less and get a model with 32GB of storage. Amazon is offering the Moto X Pure Edition for $350 today only.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Motorola Moto X Pure Edition smartphone w/32GB for $350 – Amazon
- Google Nexus 5X for $329 and up – Google Store
- Google Nexus 6P for $449 and up – Google Store
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) + case, stand, and dock for $129 – Asus
Windows tablets and notebooks
- HP Pavilion x2 2-in-1 10″ Windows tablet w/Cherry Trail for $230 – HP
- HP Envy and Spectre 2-in-1 systems for $650 and up – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 w/Core i3, 128GB for $599 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo IdeaPad U31 13″ notebook w/Core i7 Broadwell + NVIDIA graphics for $679 – Lenovo (coupon: USP3US1210)
- Apple iPad mini 4 for $300 and up – Best Buy
- Apple iPad Air 2 for $375 and up – Best Buy
- Apple iPod touch models for $190 and up – Best Buy
- Save $100 on an Apple Watch – Best Buy
- Save $50 on a Huawei Watch – Google Store
- Save up to 60% on select Logitech PC accessories – Amazon
- Refurb Jawbone BIG Jambox Bluetooth speaker for $90 – Woot
- Free one-day shipping on select products – Amazon
- Free overnight shipping on all purchases – Google Store
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.