Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Black Friday may not be here yet, but a whole lot of Black Friday and pre-Black Friday deals are already live. Amazon is offering some of the lowest prices of the year on Kindle products. Dell, Toshiba, and Samsung are offering discounts on some products. And ZTE is selling some of its latest phones for $50 off.
Here are some of the day’s best deals. And make sure to check out our Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2015 roundup for more current and upcoming deals.
Amazon Kindle and Fire products
- Amazon Kindle for $50 – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Kids Bundle for $70 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire Kids Edition tablet for $85 – Amazon
- HP Chromebook w/Celeron N2840 for $220 – HP
- Toshiba Chromebook 2 w/FHD display, 4GB RAM for $269 – Best Buy
Windows laptops and convertibles
- Asus Zenbook UX305LA 13″ ultrabook w/Core i5 Broadwell for $700 – Amazon
- Dell XPS 13 non-touch ultrabook for $750 – Dell
- HP Spectre x360 13″ convertible w/Core i5 Broadwell for $800 – Best Buy
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Stick 300 Windows PC stick for $90 – Best Buy
- HP Pavilion mini desktop w/Pentium 3558U for $280 – Best Buy
- Refurb LG Google Nexus 5 for $150 – Daily Steals
- Unlocked ZTE Axon for $279 – ZTE
- Unlocked ZTE Axon Pro for $329 and up
- Pebble Time smartwatch for $120 – Woot
- Microsoft Band (1st-gen) for $79 – Microsoft Store
- Jawbone Up fitness tracker for $30 – Woot
- Networking products for up to 50% off – Amazon
- Sony PlayStation TV for $20 – Best Buy (in-store only)
- Movies and TV shows for up to 70% off – Amazon Instant Video
- PC game bundles for up to 97% off – Bundle Stars
- Foo Fighters Saint Cecilia 5-song EP for free – Amazon MP3 (or Google Play)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.