Microsoft recently launched a 2nd-generation Microsoft Band wearable fitness tracker, smartwatch thingamajig. It’s more powerful and it should be more comfortable to wear than its predecessor. But priced at $250, the Microsoft Band 2 is also kind of expensive.
But there’s a cheaper option: Microsoft is selling last year’s model for $130. Still too much money? Best Buy’s got you covered: the retailer is selling the first-gen Microsoft Band for $80 today only.
Of course, there are plenty of other wearables on the market… so I’ve included some good deals on low-cost smartwatches and activity trackers in today’s roundup of deals.
- Microsoft Band (1st gen) wearable for $80 – Best Buy
- Misfit Flash activity tracker for $25 – Groupon
- Jawbone UP fitness tracker for $40 – Groupon
- Meta M1 smartwatch for $70 – Groupon
- Refurb LG G Watch (1st gen) Android Wear smartwatch for $65 – A4C
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge for $500 – Monoprice (via eBay)
- Unlocked, open box HTC One M9 for AT&T for $300 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Get up to $700 off a new Surface when you trade in an older model – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro 2 w/64GB for $380 after rebate – Newegg
- Gigabyte BRIX barebones mini PC w/Celeron N2807 for $80 after rebate – Newegg
- Ultra 3 foot HDMI cable for free after rebate – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.