The Lenovo IdeaPad 100s is a Windows notebook with an 11.6 inch display, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and an Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail processor. It’s not exactly a powerhouse, but it should provide decent enough performance for basic tasks… and it’s one of the cheapest Windows notebooks available.
The IdeaPad 100s has a list price of $200, although Best Buy often sells it for about $150. Right now the retailer is offering the laptop for just $130. That price also gets you a 1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 100s 11.6″ Windows notebook for $130 – Best Buy
- Asus Zenbook UX305FA 13″ ultrabook w/Core M for $530 – Adorama (via eBay)
- Refurb Toshiba Chromebook 2 w/FHD display, 4GB RAM for $190 – Woot
- Asus Chromebook C300 13″ notebook w/4GB RAM for $175 – Groupon
- Other refurb Chromebooks and Chromeboxes for $150 and up – Woot
Tablets, convertibles, smartphones
- DigiLand 8″ Windows tablet w/32GB for $70 – Best Buy
- Apple iPad mini 3 for $100 off – Best Buy
- Toshiba Satellite Click 10 w-in-1 Windows tablet for $299 – Microsoft Store
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser smartphone w/3GB RAM for $199 – Amazon
Accessories and other hardware
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Live Android Wear smartwatch for $80 – MobilePros1 (via eBay)
- Blue USB microphones for 35% off – Amazon
- SanDisk 200GB microSD card for $100 – Amazon
- PNY 128GB microSD card for $37 – Newegg (coupon: EMCKKNS34)
- PNY 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive 2-pack for $24 – TigerDirect
- Refurb Apple TV 3rd gen for $40 – NeweggFlash
- Free songs, videos, apps, and eBooks – Amazon (via Verizon)
- Name your price for $250+ worth of PC games – Humble Bundle
- Name your price for up to 18 graphic novels – StoryBundle
- 1-year subscription to Marvel Unlimited for $55 – Marvel (new members only, coupon: TREAT)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.