The Lenovo ThinkCentre Tiny line of mini-desktop computers are aimed at enterprise and commercial users, but if you’re looking for a small, low-power machine for use in your home office or living room, you could certainly do worse.
The ThinkCentre M53 Tiny, for instance, features an Intel Celeron J1800 dual-core processor based on Bay Trail architecture, 4GB of RAM, a 500GB, 7200 RPM hard drive, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n WiFi, and USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
It features DisplayPort and VGA ports and ships with Windows 7 software (which is eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10).
In other words, it packs an awful lot more power (and ports) than you’ll find on most cheap mini-desktops, but it doesn’t cost much more than other mini-PCs. Right now B&H has the ThinkCentre M53 Tiny in stock for just $235.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M53 Tiny desktop w/Celeron J2900 for $235 – B&H
- Intel Compute Stick w/Atom Z3735F for $138 – Macmall
- HP Stream 200 mini PC w/Celeron 2957U for $178 – B&H
Notebooks and convertibles
- Refurb Gateway LT41 10″ touchscreen notebook w/Celeron N2805 for $170 – Woot
- Toshiba Satellite Radius 11.6″ convertible w/Pentium N3540 for $300 – Best Buy
- Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi 12.5″ 2-in-1 w/Core M Broadwell for $499 – Microsoft Store (coupon: SAVE100)
- Asus Zenbook UX305 ultrabook w/Core M Broadwell for $599 – Microsoft Store (coupon: SAVE100)
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book Flip 13″ convertible notebook w/Core i5 Haswell for $400 – Woot
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 tablet for $129 after rebate – NeweggFlash
- Name your price for a bundle of fantasy eBooks – StoryBundle
- Kindle eBooks for $3.99 or less – Amazon
- Name your price for $179 worth of Tom Clancy video games – Humble Bundle
- Buy an Amazon Dash button for $5, get $5 off the first item you order with it – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.