Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
An Amazon Prime subscription costs $99 per year, and covers the cost of free shipping on millions of items, access to online music, TV show, and video streaming, and a handful of other benefits. But if you buy Amazon’s Fire Phone you get a 1-year Prime membership at no additional cost once you activate the phone.
Amazon used to sell the phone for $449, which might have been a tough sell for a device that gets mixed reviews, at best. Recently the price dropped to $199, and right now Amazon is offering the Fire Phone for $169.
But we can do better — because you can pick up a Fire Phone from QualityCellz for just $140. That’s like paying $99 for a Prime membership and getting a phone that you can use as a media player, if nothing else, for just $41.
You can also install CyanogenMod on the phone if you hate Amazon’s software.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Fire Phone + 1 year Prime membership for $140 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Google Nexus 4 smartphone for $120 – Pangea Deals (via eBay)
Laptops and tablets
- Acer Aspire E11 Windows notebook for $160 – TigerDirect
- Refurb HP Stream 13″ touchscreen laptop for $190 – Groupon
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 for $150 after rebate – Newegg
- Dell Venue 8 Pro 3000 Series Windows tablet for $90 – Dell (coupon: 4DPTKJ11F523L?)
- Refurb Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 w/Core i5 Haswell for $600 – Woot
- Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 12.5″ 2-in-1 w/Core i5 Haswell for $650 – Woot
Desktops and more
- Save up to $80 on Dell laptops and desktops – Dell
- Refurb HP Stream mini desktop for $150 – Woot
- New HP Stream Mini + $25 Windows Store credit for $179 – Microsoft Store
- Crucial 250GB mSATA SSD for $93 – Newegg (coupon: EMCAWAT26)
- Sony Bluetooth over-ear headphones for $100 and up – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.