There’s a limited quantity available, and when they’re sold out Meh won’t sell anything else until tomorrow. Sound familiar? That’s because Meh’s business model is the same as Woot’s used to be… before Amazon acquired Woot and the founder went and started Meh.
Anyway, this is a pretty nice price for a tablet with a high-res display, a speedy CPU, and support for Amazon’s streaming music and video platforms, among other things.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 tablet for $279 – Meh
- Save $150 on select Surface Pro 3 models – Microsoft Store
- Refurb NuVision 13″ FHD Android tablet + keyboard for $110 – Staples
Notebooks and 2-in-1s
- Asus C201 Chromebook w/RK3288 CPU for $150 – Amazon
- Acer Aspire E11 11.6″ Windows notebook for $175 – Amazon
- sus Transformer Book T100 Chi 2-in-1 for $350 – TigerDirect (or Microsoft Store w/coupon: SAVE100)
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 tablet for $155 after rebate – Newegg
- Refurb Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch for $120 – A4C
- Asus ZenWatch for $130 – Google Store
- Jawbone UP activity trackers for $40 and up – Woot
- Refurb Samsung Gear Fit for
$60$100 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb Roku 3 streaming media player for $58 – Woot
- TaoTronics TT_BH03 Bluetooth stereo headphones for $7 – Amazon (coupon: M5IME7L6 )
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.