Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
HP offers a range of laptop/tablet hybrids including models that have 360 degree displays that can bend over backward to convert from laptop to tablet mode, and models with detachable displays which can be used as standalone tablets.
Right now a number of those 2-in-1s and convertibls are on sale. You can pick up an 11.6 inch Pavilion x360 convertible with an Intel Pentium Bay Trail processor for $299, a similar model with a newer Braswell CPU for $380, or an entry-level Stream x360 with a Celeron Bay Trail chip and less memory and storage for $255.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
HP laptops and convertibles
- HP Pavilion x360 11.6″ convertible notebook w/Pentium N3520 for $299 – HP
- HP Pavilion x360 11.6″ convertible notebook w/Pentium N3700 for $380 – HP
- HP Stream x360 convertible w/Celeron N2840 for $255 – Amazon
- HP Pavilion x360 13″ convertible w/Core i3 Broadwell for $450 – HP
- HP Envy x2 13″ 2-in-1 tablet w/Core M, 8GB RAM for $700 – HP
- Refurb HP Spectre x360 13″ convertible for $750 – Adorama
- Refurb HP Stream 11 Windows laptop for $140 after rebate – NeweggFlash
Other Windows computers
- Refurb Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/64GB for $160 – NeweggFlash
- Dell Venue 10 Pro 5000 Series Windows tablet for $299 – Dell
- Dragon Touch I8 Windows tablet w/Office 365 for $90 – Amazon
- Dell Inspiron Micro mini PC for $150 – Dell
Android and iOS
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12 Android tablet for $400 – Woot
- Refurb Apple iPod Touch (4th gen) w/8GB for $100 – Woot
- Name your price for $150+ worth of crowfunded PC games – Humble Bundle
- Star Wars album by Wilco for free – Amazon (or Google, or WilcoWorld)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.