Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Thinking about picking up a smartwatch, but not sure you want to spend hundreds of dollars? Motorola and Asus offer models which you can snag for as little as $149 these days… but if you want an even cheaper option Amazon is selling the original Pebble Smartwatch for $13 off its list price.
Still not cheap enough? Woot has a refurbished LG G Watch with Android Wear software for $70. That’s less than one third of the original price for this watch, which launched just over a year ago.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Smartwatches and other accessories
- Refurb LG G Watch for $70 – Woot
- Pebble Smartwatch for $86 – Amazon
- Asus ZenWatch for $149 – Newegg
- Motorola Moto 360 for $149 and up – Amazon
- TaoTronics Bluetooth wireless sport earbuds for $18 – Amazon (coupon: 6I6RYEEF)
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 smartphone for $225 – Amazon (coupon: 5DS3GKB2)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 for $500 – Techno Trading House (via eBay)
- Unlocked LG G4 for $500 – Techno Trading House (via eBay)
Convertible laptops (or tablets)
- Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 tablet w/32GB for $200 – TigerDirect
- Refurb HP Pavilion x360 13″ convertible notebook for $450 – TigerDirect
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12.5″ convertible for $650 – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.