Thinking about picking up a smartwatch, but not sure you want to spend hundreds of dollars? Motorola and Asus offer models which you can snag for as little as $149 these days… but if you want an even cheaper option Amazon is selling the original Pebble Smartwatch for $13 off its list price.
Still not cheap enough? Woot has a refurbished LG G Watch with Android Wear software for $70. That’s less than one third of the original price for this watch, which launched just over a year ago.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Smartwatches and other accessories
- Refurb LG G Watch for $70 – Woot
- Pebble Smartwatch for $86 – Amazon
- Asus ZenWatch for $149 – Newegg
- Motorola Moto 360 for $149 and up – Amazon
- TaoTronics Bluetooth wireless sport earbuds for $18 – Amazon (coupon: 6I6RYEEF)
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 smartphone for $225 – Amazon (coupon: 5DS3GKB2)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 for $500 – Techno Trading House (via eBay)
- Unlocked LG G4 for $500 – Techno Trading House (via eBay)
Convertible laptops (or tablets)
- Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 tablet w/32GB for $200 – TigerDirect
- Refurb HP Pavilion x360 13″ convertible notebook for $450 – TigerDirect
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12.5″ convertible for $650 – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.