Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Chromebooks are generally pretty cheap, as long as you’re not eyeing one of Google’s high-priced Chromebook Pixel models. Many sell for around $150 to $250. but that doesn’t mean they can’t get cheaper.
Right now there are bunch of deals on refurbished Chromebooks that bring the prices down a bit. You can pick up an Acer Chromebook 11 for $126, an Asus C300 Chromebook for $160, or a Dell Chromebook 11 with an Intel Core i3 processor for $280. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2840 for $126 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Chromebook C720 w/Celeron N2955U for $150 – Acer (via eBay)
- More refurb Acer Chromebook deals – eBay
- Refurb Chromebooks for $155 and up – Woot
- Refurb, Open Box HP Chromebook 14 w/Tegra K1 for $180 – Woot
- Refurb Asus Zenbook UX302LA 13″ ultrabook w/Core i5 Haswell for $630 – Woot
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T300 2-in-1 w/Core i3 Haswell for $420 – Woot
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by 7/26/2015 and get a $200 rebate – Samsung
- Moto E (2nd gen) for $90 and up – Amazon
- Refurb Asus PadFone X mini smartphone + tablet dock for $120 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Refurb Unlocked HTC One M9 smartphone (AT&T) for $470 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- PNY 120GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $50 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Buffalo 2TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $90 – Woot
- Seagate 4TB external hard drive w/Ethernet for $89 after rebate – Adorama
- Lexar 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $30 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Harman Kardon Soho II active noise canceling in-ear headphones for $35 – ShopDivvy (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.